Sunday 29 June 2014

Model Photo Shoot

I recently went out looking for good/interesting pieces of graffiti art and I did find some nice pieces. So I decided to use it as a cool and funky background for a model photo shoot.
For the shoot I asked my friend Alana to be my model which I was really excited about because this was one of my first proper photo shoots.
I actually had no idea what the graffiti looked like because I hadn't seen it in a long time. But when we arrived on location it looked really good and I was very lucky that some of the colours tied in with Alana's outfit.



The whole time I couldn't wait to get home and put the photos on my computer. I was so eager to see what they had turned out like. We were both looking at the pictures and they looked really good and I was really happy with them too!
Alana is absolutely gorgeous and I would love for her to be my model in a future photo shoot.
Also can I just tell you how much fun this was! I was also kinda sad that it started to get a bit dark and the sun was going down, but it had been a great day!
I am hoping to post some more of my photo shoots so stay tuned.
Anyways, bye for now, I will be back again soon for future posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment